September 14, 2012

The Book of Mormon is not a true historical account as claimed

There are so many problems with the BofM that it is ridiculous to think I ever believed in it. Yes it has good but so does Dr. Seuss. This doesn't mean I should base my life on it. (You will have to pardon my extreme examples I give but it is just how I am. Just wait until I use the Nazis in my examples.) Anyway, just a few points:

A. DNA evidence overwhelmingly proves that Native Americans are not form the middle east
B. No archaeological evidence exists of these massive battles, horses, steel, wheels, glass .........
C. Joseph Smith plagiarized from the bible and other literary texts of his time
D. Hill Cumorah has no evidence of battles

E.
F.
.....................
Z.


http://mormonthink.com/book-of-mormon-problems.htm

1 comment:

  1. This part is my hardest. I don't have any problems with the Book of Mormon. Reading it is what made me join in the first place. It has the voice of Christ - plagarized or not. And is it plagarized when it is referenced as the same sermons as in the Bible? I don't know... It's harder to believe it was just written by an ego, sex maniac, as you suggest.

    ReplyDelete